Terms and Conditions
Header picture: “Ophelia” John Everett Millais (1852)
Dinner Play’s Copyright rules
Dinner Play – in downloadable, pre-printed Play Books or Box Sets forms – is owned by Dinner Play.
Private Use – What is OK
- Using a Dinner Play as many times as you like for personal (not for profit) use.
- Gifting or selling a hard copy Dinner Play to others for personal (not for profit) use.
- Distributing hardcopy materials, copied materials or digital files to your guests for the purpose of playing a Dinner Play.
Private Use – What is not OK
- Distributing any materials or digital files for purposes other than playing a Dinner Play.
- Copying, reproducing or distributing any copied material (digital or hard copy) for purposes other than playing a Dinner Play.
- Gifting or selling digital files to others.
- Gifting or selling website logins to others.
What is OK
- Requesting permission and negotiating arrangements prior to using Dinner Play for commercial use (for profit or fundraising).
What is not OK
- Copying, reproducing, selling or distributing a Dinner Play, or any components of a Dinner Play, for commercial use (for profit or fundraising) without prior permission and negotiation.
- Gifting or selling Dinner Play files or website logins to others for commercial use.
If you are interested in hosting a Dinner Play for commercial purposes, either for profit or fundraising, please contact Dinner Play.